Fueled by strategic technology investments, acquisitions, and decades of experience, BlackBerry leads the market in software and services designed to keep people and organizations safe, data and communications secure, and operations running smoothly.
With an unwavering commitment to safety, cybersecurity and data privacy, BlackBerry leads in key areas such as artificial intelligence, endpoint security and management, encryption and embedded systems. The diverse and growing portfolio of Blackberry products includes endpoint management, endpoint protection, identity and access management, content collaboration and crisis communications, and embedded software for autonomous vehicles.
- • Secure Applications
- • BlackBerry Dynamics Platform The Foundation for Powerful and Secure Mobile Apps for the most demanding businesses
- • BlackBerry Dynamics Apps A comprehensive collection of secure apps to boost productivity, while safeguarding valuable corporate intellectual property.
- • Endpoint Management
- • BlackBerry UEM Solution that delivers complete endpoint management and policy control for your diverse and growing fleet of devices and apps.
- • Messaging,Voice &Text
- • BBM Enterprise Messaging platform that offers secure text, voice, video and group chat on any device, including smartphones and desktops.
- • SecuSUITE Service that mobilizes secure voice and text communications for enterprise and government from unclassified through classified levels.
- • BlackBerry Spark Communications Services Allow developers to snap rich chat, voice, video and data transfer into mobile and web apps and smart devices.
- • AI & Predictive Security
- • CylancePROTECT Industry-leading threat prevention powered by artificial intelligence (AI), combined with application and script control, memory protection, and device policy
- • CylanceOPTICS An endpoint detection and response solution that extends the threat prevention delivered by CylancePROTECT by providing incident prevention, root cause analysis, smart threat hunting, and automated detection and response capabilities.
- • Cylance Smart Antivirus (Consumer) Offers consumers access to the benefits of enterprise-grade, AI-driven security technology without bogging down their systems.
- • Secure Collaboration
- • BlackBerry Workspaces Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system that provides the advanced collaboration features, secure file storage, synchronization and sharing for every use case and budget.
- • Identity & Access Management
- • BlackBerry Enterprise Identity delivers access control to provide the security of traditional user authentication and makes it easy for users to access cloud applications from any device.
- • BlackBerry 2FA is a comprehensive endpoint-to-endpoint security solution that leverages mobile devices to deliver simple, highly secure user authentication for your key cloud apps, VPN, and other on-premises systems.
- • Transportation Asset Tracking
- • BlackBerry Radar a complete asset tracking solution providing reliable visibility to trailer, chassis, containers and equipment.
Blackberry Industry leadership and certifcations
- • A Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Endpoint Management Tools for 4 years running1
- • Leader in Gartner Critical Capabilities for Unified Endpoint Management Tools in non-traditional device management and highly secure and regulated industries use cases
- • Common Criteria EAL 4+, NIAP, and FIPS 140-2
- • ISO-26262 safety-certified software provider, with an install base of over 120 million cars
- • FedRAMP-authorized Endpoint Security, FedRAMP-authorized Emergency Mass Communication, and FedRAMP-ready Endpoint Management
See more: https://www.blackberry.com