- • 1000s of apps, 1 identity: Single sign-on to thousands of popular SaaS apps like Salesforce, Concur, and Workday. Self-service employee tools that save money.
- • Manage iOS, Android, Windows—from one place: Be ready for whatever employees bring to work-and manage their mobile devices and Windows 10 devices from a single console
- • Keep work at work: Help employees be more productive, and keep corporate and personal apps and data separated
- • Enterprise Grade Security for your organization: Encrypt important files and data to ensure only the right people have access. Identify advanced persistent threats before they cause damage to your organization
Enterprise Mobility Suite Components
|Azure Active Directory Premium || |
- • Self-service password reset to reduce helpdesk calls
- • Multi-factor authentication options for greater security
- • Group-based provisioning and single sign-on for thousands of SaaS apps
- • Machine learning-driven security reports for visibility and threat management
- • Robust sync capabilities across cloud and on-premises directories
|Microsoft Intune || |
- • Mobile application management across devices
- • Broad device support for iOS, Android, Windows and Windows Phone devices
- • Selective wipe of apps and data for greater security
- • Use of System Center Configuration Manager and Endpoint Protection
|Azure Rights Management || |
- • Information protection from the cloud or in a hybrid model with your existing on-premises infrastructure
- • Integration into your native applications with an easy-to-use SDK
- • Windows Server Active Directory Rights Management Server CAL use rights
|Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics || |
- • Behavioral analytics for advanced threat detection
- • Detection for known malicious attacks and security issues
- • Simple, actionable feed for the suspicious activity alerts and the recommendations
- • Integration with your existing Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems
|Windows Server CAL || |
- • Windows Server CAL use rights
5 reasons to choose Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite
1.It protects Office better: The only solution designed to protect your Microsoft Office email, files, and apps.
2. It saves you money: Up to 50% less than the cost of buying standalone solutions from other vendors.
3. It just works: It’s simple to set up, always up to date, and connects to your on-premises datacenter.
4. It’s more secure: Security is in our core. We help you to identify security breaches before they cause damage.
5. It’s comprehensive: EMS protect iOS, Android, Windows, Windows 10, and over 2,500 popular SaaS apps.