- • Adapters - 1Gb, 10Gb, 25Gb Ethernet, InfiniBand and also Omni-Path and Fibre Channel technologies, dual-port and quad-port connectivity.
- • Omni-Path Architecture (OPA) - 100Gbps Intel® Omni-Path Architecture (OPA) providing a unique HPC cluster solution offering excellent bandwidth, latency and message rate that is highly scalable and easily serviceable.
- • Layer 2 Switches - Layer 2 switches offer extremely cost-effective networking in SMB or data center environments.
- • Layer 2/3 10G Switches - Layer 3 Ethernet Switches offer aggregation of 24 or 48 ports of 10/100/1000 BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet onto up to four 10-Gigabit Ethernet uplinks.
- • Top-of-Rack & Aggregation Switches - Data-center-optimized cost-effective 25GbE/10GbE ToR Ethernet switches.
- • SDN & BareMetal Switches - Open Networking provides customers with the ability to maximize the efficient and flexible use of valuable data center resources while providing an ideal platform for managing and maintaining those resources.
See more at: Supermicro